Price $9.95 USD
Desktop Atomic Clock is a powerful program that synchronizes
clock of your computer via Internet. Desktop Atomic Clock
uses National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Atomic Clock
servers. It can also be used as small desktop clock. Desktop Atomic Clock
has user-friendly interface and many useful features, which make the time
synchronization process fast and easy.
- Beautiful Graphics user Interface.
- Manual and Automatic synchronization.
- Has list of ten NIST atomic clock servers.
- Place in system tray.
- Requires small system and disk resources.
- Optional to synchronize only minutes and seconds (for irregular Windows
time zone settings)
- Popup menu for easy access to main functions.
- Configurable date and time format.
- SOCKS and HTTP Proxy support.
- Proxy authentication support.
- Flexible configuration and customization.
- Pentium compatible computer (or higher)
- About 10 MByte of free hard disk space.
- Internet access.
- Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10.